Dry Yeast Powder plays an important role in the fermentation process. Add the dry yeast into the flour, then add in other ingredients and mix evenly. Instant Dry Yeast Powder works great in bread machines. Mix instant dry yeast directly with other dry ingredients and add to your favorite recipes.
Baker’s Active Dry Yeast from Kamphal is used as a leavening agent for baking bread and other bakery-related products. It plays an essential role as a catalyst in the fermentation process. The fine granules of Kamphal Instant Active Dry yeast activates instantly. This yeast works perfectly for home baking. Simply add it to the dough and prepare soft, fluffy, and tasty bread.
PROOFING OF YEAST
If you’d like some extra yeast insurance or suspect that your yeast may be a little old, there’s an easy way to make sure it’s still active.
- Measure out the liquid (room temperature or lukewarm) for your recipe
- Pour about a half-cup of it into a bowl
- Sprinkle the yeast and a pinch of sugar over the top
- Give it a stir, and let it stand for a few minutes.
- If the yeast is still active, it will dissolve completely into the water & the liquid will start bubbling.
PACKED WITH AMPLE NUTRIENTS
One tablespoon of Active dry yeast, which makes one to two loaves of bread, contains about 5 grams of protein, 5 grams of carbohydrates, and 3 grams of fiber. It also offers small amounts of calcium, B vitamins, and potassium.
- Can be used for baking, proofing, making wine, beer, pizza, pao, bread, or even for some South Indian preparations.
- It allows you to easily make great-tasting homemade pizza. No rise time or proofing needed – just make and bake
- Store in an airtight container and a cool dry place
- Premium quality instant dry yeast fine granules
- Comes in a handy, airtight, sealed, and reusable stand-up pouch