Tabasco Pepper Sauce 60ml
- Flavoured with red pepper and avery island salt
- Contains garlic
- 100 percent natural ingredients
- Hot and spicy, add a punch to your meals
- Scoville rating (hotness unit) 2500-5000 units
Tabasco Pepper Sauce Suggestion for Use
Here’s a secret to the success of Tabasco Sauce: instead of overpowering food’s flavors, it enhances them. Use it on anything you like!.
Generously splash Tabasco Sauce on toasted bagels with cream cheese and your generosity will be rewarded with flavor.
- Add one teaspoon per 2-3 eggs to water or milk when you’re scrambling them.
- Substitute a teaspoon of Tabasco Sauce for black pepper when making Hollandaise sauce for Eggs Benedict.
Three Natural Ingredients
A Five-Generation Labor of Love
Tabasco brand Red Sauce owes much of its unique, pungent flavor to the handcrafted way it’s been made for over 140 years. Equally important is the heart of the one family who created this world-famous sauce as a labor of love.
In 1868, Edmund McIlhenny mixed up his own personal pepper sauce recipe with three natural ingredients. Fully aged red peppers, salt from Avery Island, Louisiana, and high-quality, distilled vinegar.
Decades of competing recipes have only confirmed that the flavor of McIlhenny’s recipe could not be surpassed. Today Tabasco Original Red Sauce is still made in essentially the same way.
Our most versatile sauce
Why has Tabasco Sauce become so popular the world over? Put it on any food you like, and it’ll make you like it even more! Because Tabasco Sauce brings out a food’s flavor while adding a peppery punch of its own. Splash it on everything from Mexican food to Italian, seafood to sandwich spreads, Eggs Benedict to Bloody Marys!